- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the CEC
- Social networking for the community energy sector
- The green investments that can put you in the black
- Why community energy matters
- Overwhelming support for ‘backyard’ renewable energy schemes, survey finds
- The Element in the Room
- The Urban Community Energy Fund
- Want a clean energy revolution?
- Green Open Homes events
- CEF15 dates announced: 5-20th September
- Divest for a better future
- Blogs 2014
The Community Energy Coalition
Thank you to everyone who took part in Community Energy Fortnight 2015!
We’d like to thank everyone who supported and took part in Community Energy Fortnight 2015, with a special thanks to Cooperative Energy for sponsoring this. The Fortnight was a great success, bringing together 86 events across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. There was an inspiring variety of events this year, including workshops, festivals, training for increasing energy efficiency, launches of new share offers, discussions, and open days ranging from homes, to hydro-schemes, and solar panels on a mosque. See them all on our events page, and if you attended an event please take part in our survey.
Generating and saving energy together for the benefit of all.
Energy is such a vital part of our lives, and yet we have next to no say in how it is generated, how much it costs us or where it comes from. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
From the Scottish Highlands to the Devonshire shores, people across the breadth of Britain are already coming together to change the way we think about the energy system and their relationship with it.
The Community Energy Coalition is a group of trusted and influential civic society organisations and sustainable energy experts, working to help enable communities take control of their energy. Explore the site to find out more about who we are.