- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
The Co-operative Energy Community Energy Conference 2014
13 Sep 14
East of England and Midlands
Anaerobic digestion, Biomass, Energy efficiency, Geothermal, Hydro, Solar, Tidal, Wind, Other
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
Following the success of last year's event, Co-operative Energy is pleased to be hosting its second community energy conference.
Contributing to the national energy mix, community energy schemes continue to make important advances within the UK. The number of community energy projects has grown to more than 5,000 in the last five years with new projects coming on-board every day.
From collective switching schemes helping people buy energy more cheaply, to community-owned wind farms generating local jobs and revenue, from neighbourhoods joining forces to buy energy or insulate their homes to community advice schemes helping consumers save energy and money, community energy projects come in many shapes and sizes. These projects are not only helping to improve the local environment, but by bringing people together are making renewable energy more accessible and affordable.
The conference has been designed to cater for everyone from the complete beginner in Community Energy to the seasoned practitioner. We want everyone who attends to walk away with new knowledge, new contacts and new ideas.
Do you have questions about The Co-operative Energy Community Energy Conference 2014? Contact The Co-operative Energy