- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Social networking for the community energy sector
- The green investments that can put you in the black
- Why community energy matters
- Overwhelming support for ‘backyard’ renewable energy schemes, survey finds
- The Element in the Room
- The Urban Community Energy Fund
- Want a clean energy revolution?
- Green Open Homes events
- CEF15 dates announced: 5-20th September
- Divest for a better future
- Blogs 2014
Community Energy Fortnight
The third Community Energy Fortnight ran from 5th to 20th September 2015, with over 80 events taking place across the UK, to celebrate how communities are uniting to generate, own and save their energy. From seeing inside a wind turbine to building your own solar panel – this fortnight gave people a chance to see local projects up-close and meet the people who are directly benefitting from them. You can look at some of the groups and projects that took part here.
If you’re interested in getting involved with the next Community Energy Fortnight, please get in touch here.