- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
The Community Energy Hub - new!
The “Community Energy Hub” is a new online resource to help anyone interested in community energy.
Firstly, the Hub provides easy access to the wealth of information,
tools and resources on community energy available on the web. The site is structured to help you easily find the information you need, when you need it and includes links to information from a huge range of sources.
Secondly, the Hub aims to help communication, enabling you to find community energy groups with common interests, meet potential supporters or partners, share information and promote your work.
You can access The Community Energy Hub here.
The Hub has been developed by Energy Saving Trust and Project Dirt, supported by a range of other expert organisations and in consultation with Community Energy England. It is free to use, with its development having been funded by the Department for Energy and Climate Change.
The site will be developed on an ongoing basis working with users across the community energy sector, so please give us your feedback and, if you know of good information that should be linked from the site, please let us know via the contact email provided on the site.