- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Essex Green Open Day Weekends
5 Sep 15 to 6 Sep 15
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
Use this exciting opportunity to visit, talk and get advice from home-owners who have carried out energy saving improvements on their properties in Essex. Become inspired to make your home more energy efficient and save yourself money!
Properties based in Essex will be open to show you what and how you can make your home more environmentally friendly, particularly more energy efficient. Find out how much it will cost and what savings you will make. Additionally, we hope to offer tours of larger scale projects showing low carbon energy production.
Full details can be found on our Essex Green Open Days website. Let us know you are interested by emailing email@example.com and we will pass on all the information you require once we have it. Alternatively connect with en-form on Twitter, Facebook and follow en-form on LinkedIn to keep up with all the latest news!
We are currently looking for additional homes and businesses to be included in this event. If you are interested/know someone who would be or would like to find out more information please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org