- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
If you're running an event for Community Energy Fortnight, we've created a suite of resources to help you out, including guides and publicity materials.
These quick guides should assist you with the different aspects of running an event. To download these guides please click on the links below.
We also have various Community Energy Fortnight logos that you can use. Add them to your website or Facebook page, tweet them, or get in touch to request some hard copies to distribute in your local community.
Here's a sample press release to help you get media coverage.
We've also produced a set of stickers for you to use at your event. Click here to drop us a note and let us know how many you'd like. Don't forget to let us know where to send them to!
Use this sample model release form to ensure your photographs can be used in publications and marketing materials.
Evaluating the Fortnight
We need your help to make sure that we keep improving the Community Energy Fortnight and ensure we're doing the best job of raising support for community energy initiatives. Here's a guide to event evaluation that sets out what information we'd like to collect.
Download and photocopy this visitor feedback form to gather feedback at your event.