- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
An Open Forum...The Future of Community Energy
2 Sep 15
6:30pm to 8:15pm
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
Join ECOE, in partnership with the University of Exeter, to explore the current challenges and opportunities facing community energy groups and collaboratively learn from UK and European experiences with members of local community energy groups, international energy academics attending the RGS-IGB Conference at the University of Exeter, industry representatives, public sector officers, policy makers and the public.
The collaborative conversation will include all aspects of community energy:
- renewables (electricity and heat)
- reducing energy use
- demand management
- purchasing energy
- local energy supply
Networking and refreshments from 6:30pm. Event starts at 6:45pm.
See the event poster for full information.