- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Walking Community Hydro Tour and Talk
26 Jul 17
6:00pm to 8:00pm
Whalley Old Grammar School Community Centre
Whalley Community Hydro
We're hosting a small event in Whalley, Clitheroe on Wednesday 26 July from 6-8pm at the Whalley Old Grammar School Community Centre.
We will be hosting a walking tour of a local community hydro scheme with representatives from the community group to provide their experience and advice for anyone interested in following their footsteps.
One of our most experienced generation design engineers will also be attending, ready to take any questions you may have about our network and the process for applying and connecting community generation.
Finally, we will be providing light refreshments after the tour for anyone who would like to stay for an informal chat with us afterwards.
As the tour of the hydro scheme can be tricky with large numbers, we are limiting this event to a maximum of 10 people. Therefore spaces are limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.