- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- A review of CEF17
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
The Community Energy Coalition
Community Energy Fortnight 2018
Community Energy Fortnight 2018 is a go! The theme for this year is "Energised Communities". So from 23 June - 8 July, we will be celebrating the energised communities who are tenaciously generating energy, fighting fuel poverty, improving their local environment, and innovating the energy system. Communities are both a hotbed for technological innovation and a grounding force ensuring that people are kept at the heart of the energy transition.
See the overview of what happened last year.
Community Energy Fortnight 2018 is linked to the Climate Coalition's Speak Up Week.
We need as many event organisers as possible to make this year's celebration happen so we have produced an event pack which is full of resources and inspirational ideas for your event. If you can organise an event, please fill in this form, or email email@example.com.
Community Energy Fortnight is coordinated by Community Energy England on behalf of the Community Energy Coalition. The Co-operative Energy are again showing their unwavering support for community energy by generously sponsoring the Fortnight.
Generating and saving energy together for the benefit of all.
Energy is such a vital part of our lives, and yet we have next to no say in how it is generated, how much it costs us or where it comes from. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
From the Scottish Highlands to the Devonshire shores, people across the breadth of Britain are already coming together to change the way we think about the energy system and their relationship with it.
The Community Energy Coalition is a group of trusted and influential civic society organisations and sustainable energy experts, working to help enable communities take control of their energy. Explore the site to find out more about who we are.