- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
About the Community Energy Fortnight
The annual Community Energy Fortnight is a platform to showcase inspiring examples of communities who are sharing their resources and generating renewable energy and wasting less - embracing technologies as diverse as solar-PV arrays, wind turbines, hydro-electricity and biomass heat.
2018 will see the sixth Community Energy Fortnight take place from 23rd June – 8th July. Again, Community Energy Fortnight is supported by The Co-operative Energy.
The Community Energy Fortnight 2018 is linked to the Climate Coalition's Speak Up Week (30th June - 8th July).
We are looking for event organisers to help us make 2018 an even more diverse and distinctly louder celebration of all things community energy. For inspiration of what happened during CEF17, visit last year's event page. If you’re interested in getting involved in running an event for CEF18, or would like to know more information, please contact us here.
The Community Energy Fortnight is run by Community Energy England on behalf of the Community Energy Coalition.