- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
BusinessGreen Leaders Awards
28 Jun 17
The Brewary, London
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
To mark the 10th anniversary of BusinessGreen later this year, the theme of this year's BusinessGreen Leaders Awards will celebrate the immense progress the UK's green business community has made in recent years, as sustainable business models and clean technologies have forced their way into the mainstream. In the face of significant challenges, green businesses, sustainability teams, and clean tech innovators have consistently delivered great strides forward, serving to transform our economy for the better. The BusinessGreen Leaders Awards 2017 will provide the recognition these many green business leaders deserve. Europe's most prestigious and high profile green business awards will bring together the best and brightest from across the green community to celebrate the projects, individuals, teams, and organisations that are redefining what it means to be a successful business. The BusinessGreen Leaders Awards provide a unique platform to highlight the many successes of the green economy, and we want to hear from you and your organisation about the great progress that is being made to enhance our environment and build the resilient, prosperous, and sustainable economy every business wants to see.
The deadline for entries is 5pm, Friday 17th March 2017