- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
CEF Hot Breakfast
8 Sep 15
7:15am to 9:00am
Battersea (SW11), London - exact location confirmed upon confirmation of attendance
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
The Hot Breakfast is an organisation designed to inspire and encourage people in what they do, by introducing them to like-minded individuals with similar interests but different backgrounds over a big, wholesome, homemade breakfast.
For the second year running, the Hot Breakfast will run a special "CEF Hot Breakfast". You will get to exchange ideas and discuss issues with seven other people connected (by profession or curiosity) to the community energy sector, while tucking into a spread of seasonal, locally-sourced food. After the event you will receive a follow-up email containing the contact details of those you have met, together with links to people, organisations and any other subjects that came up during conversation.
Please see www.thehotbreakfast.com for more information.