- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Community Energy England AGM
23 Jun 18
9:00am to 10:00am
Renold Building, University of Manchester, Altrincham Street, M1 7JA
Community Energy England
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
Community Energy England members are invited to attend our Annual General Meeting which will take place on Saturday 23rd June at 9am at the Renold Building, University of Manchester, Altrincham Street, M1 7JA. The annual Community Energy Conference will take place immediately following the AGM.
The agenda will include:
- Minutes of last year's meeting
- Reports by the Chair, Chief Executive and Treasurer
- Financial accounts
- Election of Directors
- Any other business