- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
This year Community Energy Fortnight is linking up with the Speak Up! Week of Action to showcase community energy initiatives across the country and to demonstrate how community energy is helping to create a clean and secure future for your local area. To make the most of this opportunity, Community Energy England and 10:10 have produced this lobbying guide to support community energy organisations in engaging with their local politicians.
With a newly elected parliament, we have an exciting opportunity to demonstrate the impact that community energy can have and also what the sector needs to grow and reach its full potential. We are asking community energy groups to invite your MP to events during the Fortnight or to visit your MP’s surgery. MPs hold regular meetings in their local area called surgeries, so you can meet them without organising an event. To find out when and where these are held, visit your MP’s website. Find out who your MP is here.
Download the full lobbying pack and get speaking to your MPs!