- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Community Energy in Gargrave and Malhamdle (CEGAM)
8 Sep 15
4:00pm to 9:00pm
North East, Yorkshire and the Humber, North West
Gargrave Village Hall
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
A drop-in Event in Gargrave Village Hall on Tuesday 8th September 2015 from 4pm to 9pm
This event is being organised as part of the nationwide Community Energy Fortnight 2015 organised by the Community Energy Coalition. It is also a launch-pad for CEGAM, to bring us to the attention of residents in and around the Gargrave and Malhamdale district, to explain our mission and promote renewable energy technologies and energy conservation for households and businesses.
This will be a drop-in “Market Place” event. Come along between 4pm and 9pm and browse our stalls at your own pace:
- Hear from members of CEGAM how Community Energy projects can be funded and operated at a profit for the benefit of the community.
- Talk to installers of solar, wind, hydro and biomass projects and get your questions answered on how to benefit from these technologies.
- Consult with our volunteers who, with help from the Yorkshire Energy Partnership, will advise on insulation and ways of cutting your heating and energy bills.
The event is a drop-in and open to anyone so no pre-registration required. Click here for a poster of our event.
We look forward to seeing you there!