- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Energy Garden Community Bond Launch
6 Jun 18
Museum of London,150 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5HN
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
Come and enjoy Energy Garden fruits and veggies and chat with our partners and experts about becoming a member of the Energy Garden Community Benefit Society. Become a member from £50 upwards, and this money will be used to generate an income from solar panels to fund the project for 20 years.
Come join us to celebrate your accomplishments. So far Energy Garden has:
Transformed 100's of square meters of rail side tracks on 30 stations into food production
Engaged 67 Community Groups in our well being programme
Created biodiversity refuges for hedgehogs, bats, bees and birds
Established the first air quality monitoring programme on TfL Overground
Provided a paid accredited training programme for 10 young people
Educated over 1500 school children in 37 schools
...and share ideas on where to go next!