- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Energy Saving Workshop
3 Sep 13
Bridport Arts Centre, South Street, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 3NR
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
The Co-Operative has joined up with Energy Saving Trust to offer you an exclusive opportunity to join a free event which provides advice and takes you through some straightforward ways to save money on your energy bills and at the same time reduce your carbon footprint.
The session will cover everything from small changes you can make in your home, to deals you can negotiate with suppliers, and habits you can change to make a real difference. Their simple ‘Three Steps’ programme can save you up to £155 a year without having to invest a penny!
You will also have a chance to hear about exciting community energy initiatives in the rejoin, such as the Bindon Mill Screw Turbine installation, and meet local groups that are working within your community.
This event is open to members and guests, and booking will be on a first come, first served basis. Places are limited. To book and secure your place, visit www.co-operative.coop/memberevents, click the 'Book tickets' button on the right, or call 01884 266892.