- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
If you're running an event for Community Energy Fortnight, we've created a suite of resources to help you out, including guides and publicity materials.
These quick guides should assist you with the different aspects of running an event. To download these guides please click on the links below.
Here's a sample press release to help you get media coverage.
Use this sample consent forms to ensure your photographs and videos can be used in publications and marketing materials.
Evaluating the Fortnight
We need your help to make sure that we keep improving the Community Energy Fortnight and ensure we're doing the best job of raising support for community energy initiatives. Here's a guide to event evaluation that sets out what information we'd like to collect.
Download and photocopy this visitor feedback form to gather feedback at your event.
Finally, thanks for running an event during the Community Energy Fortnight, we hope everything you need is here but if you have any further questions please get in touch!