- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Fullers Slade 'Fun Day'
24 Jun 17
12:00pm to 4:00pm
East of England and Midlands
Spider Park, Fullers Slade, MK11 2
CAPE, Community Action Platform for Energy (STALL Holder)
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
Community Action: MK & CAPE, Community Action Platform for Energy project are delighted to be part of the Fun Day that is being organised by Fullers Slade Residents Association this Saturday, 24 June – in Spider Park. We will be promoting our existing projects and telling you about the various volunteering opportunities in Milton Keynes that you can get involved with, including the following projects Managing My Money – Community Connector role MK Future Connectors Group Energage, Community Energy Champions role MK Community Energy Alliance We will also be showcasing CAPE, Community Action Platform for Energy project and giving out free LED lightbulbs to anyone who signs up to CAPE website. Our friends at Transition MK will also have a stall, showcasing their work on promoting local action on low-carbon living and the Carbon Conversations project in particular. In addition, we will be engaging with people about the new European Capital of Culture bid, giving is you the chance to tell us what, you think, is best about Milton Keynes, so we can pass on your views to the MK Council Team. Join us on Saturday a this fun-filled local event. Our stall will be available for you to visit between 12-2pm.