- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- A review of CEF17
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Green Living at Plas Newydd
13 Sep 14
Plas Newydd Country House and Gardens, Llanfairpwll, Isle of Anglesey LL61 6DQ
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
Community Energy Coalition member, National Trust, is hosting a number of special Green Living events from Saturday 13th September to Sunday 28th September. Many of these coincide with the national Heritage Open Days weekend (13th -14th September) and are free to enter.
Come and discover how they’re using twenty-first century innovation to provide heat and light for this historic mansion house, and why making their own clean, green energy from sea and sun is at the heart of protecting this special place. Technologies include a 300kW marine source heat pump and 50kW ground-mounted PV array. This Green Living day, in partnership with Good Energy and the Centre for Sustainable Energy, is all about sharing what's been learnt so you can have a go too.