- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Green Living at Sticklebarn Tavern
13 Sep 14
North East, Yorkshire and the Humber
GT Langdale, Ambleside, Cumbria LA22 9JU
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
Community Energy Coalition member, National Trust, is hosting a number of special Green Living events from Saturday 13th September to Sunday 28th September. Many of these coincide with the national Heritage Open Days weekend (13th -14th September) and are free to enter.
They’re keeping tradition alive at Sticklebarn tavern by working with nature and local farmers. Visit on Saturday 13th of September to find out all about it by taking the Green Living quiz. Discover how they'll soon be capturing the power of nature to light up the pub thanks to a 100kW hydro-electric project, and how the chefs are championing local produce. This event, in partnership with Good Energy and the Centre for Sustainable Energy, is all about sharing what's been learnt at this special place so you can have a go too.