- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Heat & Eat: One-2-One Energy Advice Session
8 Sep 15
1:00pm to 3:00pm
North East, Yorkshire and the Humber
Thorntree Community Hub, Birkhall Road, Middlesbrough, TS3 9JW
One Planet Middlesbrough
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
Are you struggling with your fuel bills? Come along for a free and impartial one-2-one advice session to help you with all aspects of energy in the home. The advice session is open to all and will help you:
- Make sense of your energy bills
- Get the best deal
- Reduce damp and condensation
- Make the most of your energy
- Identify help that you may be eligible for
We run these sessions every month, for the rest of the year.
Provided by the One Planet Middlesbrough project based at Middlesbrough Environment City.