- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Introduction to Photovoltaics Course
16 Jun 18
9:00am to 5:00pm
Stanmer Park, Brighton
Brighton Permaculture Trust
£280, concessions available
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
Learn how to design and install off-grid and on-grid photovoltaic systems in the beautiful setting of Earthship Brighton.
The course will cover the basics of photovoltaics, from system design and load calculation through to the various types of solar panels, batteries, inverters and their suitability in different situations.
The afternoon will be spent setting up a small photovoltaic system and will include a tour of the award-winning Earthship Brighton.
The day is aimed at anyone aged 16 or over who wish to get a broad introduction to renewable energy technologies, as well as those wishing to install photovoltaic energy systems for water or space heating