- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Low Carbon Innovation - Themes, Trends and Funding
12 Jul 18
9:00am to 2:00pm
Bath Innovation Centre, Carpenter House, Broad Quay, BA1 1UB, Bath
Low Carbon South West
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
- Are you part of a business working in sustainable technologies and the low carbon sector?
- Do you have an idea for implementing sustainable energy systems?
- Would you like advice on how to fund innovation within low carbon energy?
- Do you want support to develop or improve methods of delivery or distribution for the renewable energy sector?
Register your interest in this half day event to receive free support from the Sustainable Technologies Business Acceleration Hub (STBAH) funded by the European Regional Development Fund, and get advice and input from a panel of experts who have secured funding for innovative businesses and can help you develop your ideas towards market readiness. The Expression of Interest is to ensure that your business will benefit from this session and project staff will contact you to discuss your requirements before the event.
The day will include expert speakers, case studies of successful projects and advice on funding and grants.