- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Open Day at Greater Manchester TreeStation Ltd
23 Jun 18
11:00am to 2:00pm
The Yard, Vaughan Street, West Gorton, Manchester, M12 5FQ. For SATNAV and online maps use M12 5BT
Greater Manchester TreeStation
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
Enjoy a guided tour of our Wood yard in Gorton. TreeStation is a not-for- profit social enterprise aiming to make the best use of local timber resources. We are pioneers in the area of urban woodland management, providing green solutions to wood waste and ‘up-cycling’ as much as possible. A tour of our recently installed a large biomass boiler and a wood drying kiln will be the highlight of your visit! Fuelled by our own woodchip it lowers our carbon footprint, improves the capacity for drying and selling sawn wood and heats the office buildings.
There is no need to book for this event.
Any further comments: Check our Facebook page: Greater Manchester TreeStation Ltd or our twitter account at @GM_Treestation nearer the time to see what we have planned for the day. www.treestation.co.uk 0161 231 3333.