- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Shedding light on solar energy
9 Sep 15
6:30pm to 8:30pm
North East, Yorkshire and the Humber
Middlesbrough Sports Village, Alan Peacock Way (off Ladgate Lane), Middlesbrough, TS4 3AE
One Planet Middlesbrough
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
One Planet Middlesbrough would like to invite you to attend an event so you can find out all you need to know about solar energy for your home. Expert speakers will have the answers to all your questions, such as:
- Is my home suitable?
- Solar electric or solar hot water?
- How much will it save me?
- Will it work all year round?
- How much do solar panels cost?
The event is free to attend and open to all. Please let us know if you are intending to come so we can make sure there is enough refreshments to go around. We look forward to seeing you for a fun and informative evening.