- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Solar LED Community Energy Project and Workshop
23 Sep 16
2:00pm to 4:30pm
North East, Yorkshire and the Humber
15 Redcar Rd, Sheffield S10 1EX, UK
Pure Leapfrog, Community Energy England, Joju Solar
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
As part of Pure Leapfrog's support of community energy groups adapting to government policy changes and developing subsidy-free revenue streams, we are interested in working with groups to provide resources to develop LED projects and helping to standardise the process across the sector. To this end, we are making the following available via the Pure Leapfrog LEAP platform:
- Template Legal Agreements - Leapfrog have developed a lighting services agreement which allows community groups to enter into contract with hosts to deliver an LED project.
- Template financial model - each group will be able to adapt this to their needs in order to show how the finances stack up.
We are also interested in working with groups to understand their needs. As such we are running:
Free Workshops - Pure Leapfrog will explain each aspect of the LED project to community groups in conjunction with experienced LED installers who will be able to answer any groups' technical questions. The workshops will be interactive and are aimed at both organisations that are at an exploratory stage and those that are at more advanced stages.
If you are interested in attending any of the free workshops please get in touch with Aoife on 02074 076979 or at email@example.com.