- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
SuperHomes Open Days
13 Sep 14
All over the UK
Open day, Tour
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
Pioneering owners of some of the UK’s most energy efficient SuperHomes will be hosting free Open Days this September. SuperHomes are older homes that have been refurbished for greater comfort, lower bills and greatly lower carbon emissions (at least 60% less!).
The SuperHomes network harnesses the enthusiasm of pioneering households to demonstrate the benefits of switching to low energy living. Touring a SuperHome provides actionable ideas for greening your own home. You will also see many of the home improvements eligible for support under the government’s Green Deal scheme. SuperHomers can tell you about both the challenges and the financial and environmental benefits of eco refurbishment.
See the full list of open homes: http://www.superhomes.org.uk/get-inspired/events/