- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Talking Energy Course - Understanding Energy Consumption and Bills
10 Sep 15
10:30am to 12:30pm
Lawrence Weston Youth Centre, Bristol
Makeyourhomeeco, Talking Money and Ambition Lawrence Weston
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
The workshops are aimed primarily at those in fuel poverty, aiming to help keep them out of fuel debt by providing energy efficiency advice, such as understanding energy consumption, managing energy bills, and providing practical energy efficiency and support. The sessions can be attended separately or as a two-part course over consecutive weeks.
The 90-minute advice sessions will cover all the skills needed to get the best energy deals, manage bills, reduce usage and maximise energy savings.Course attendees will then be offered a free home energy audit so they can apply their new skills and receive free insulation materials. If you work with clients who would benefit from one of the workshops please email firstname.lastname@example.org. They are also looking for locations and partners who can host a short course where residents are already involved.