- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- A review of CEF17
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
Visit to Merston Solar Farm
4 Sep 16
Meadow Blue Community Energy
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
The Meadow Blue Community Energy directors have arranged an open day to visit the 5MW solar farm at Merston between Chichester and Bognor Regis on 4th September. Investors and supporters are welcome to come. You may come along directly to the site, but for those who would like to join us on bikes, we will be leaving Chichester railway station at 11am for a short ride of just over 4 miles. You should be able to return to Chichester by 2pm, allowing for a coffee or lunch stop at the nearby Manor Farm café, which is on the way back.
For those who want to visit another local community farm and stretch their cycling legs by a further 25 miles (33 in total), there is an option for a further visit to Ferry Farm Solar near Selsey, returning to Chichester around 4pm.
If you are keen on joining us, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.