- About us
- Our work
- Get involved
- Getting community energy involved in Local Enterprise Partnerships
- The energy system is in flux, let’s ready ourselves for a community takeover
- Celebrating a strong year for energised communities at CfR
- Community Energy at the forefront of disruptive change in the energy sector
- Meet your MP about community energy this Community Energy Fortnight
- We can do more to foster community energy in low-income communities.
- What next for community energy in a post-FIT world?
- A new generation of investors are using their money to drive change
- People, Power and Happiness
- A review of CEF17
- Community energy, a magic bullet for a multitude of charitable objectives
- Community Energy Fortnight Lobbying Pack 2017
- How smart technology is empowering rural energy projects
- Community energy is not just what we do, but how we do it - By Ed Mayo, Co-operatives UK
- “It's all still to play for" says Co-op Energy's Head of Renewables
- York Community Energy trip round the panels of Auld Reekie with Edinburgh Community Solar
- The Ramblers: Protecting the places we love to walk in a changing climate
- Why Community Energy Fortnight is so important - By Emma Bridge
- CEF17 is Powering Together!
- Community Energy Fortnight 2017 dates announced and news of a new collaboration
- The community energy revolution is evolving, and the future’s bright
- Investing in community energy schemes
- Energising faith communities: the Spirit project
- Community Energy - the way forward
- CEF16 dates announced
- The community energy revolution pushes on in face of storm clouds
- Blogs 2015
- Blogs 2014
ZCY Open Forum & AGM
8 Jun 18
10:15am to 2:00pm
North East, Yorkshire and the Humber
Former Bridge Street Church, Bridge Street, Leeds, LS2 7QZ
Zero Carbon Yorkshire
This is a past event, you can no longer book tickets.
Join Zero Carbon Yorkshire on Friday 8th June for their Open Forum and AGM!
-Exciting and thought-provoking speakers
-A Rapid Shared Update where you can share your activities and achievements
-Open Forum: The discussions you want to have with people you want to meet
-AGM: report, strategy update and election of Directors.
Event is open to all and lunch will be provided.
Zero Carbon Yorkshire are looking for up to 3 new directors to join this dynamic enterprise and actively contribute to its development. For more information email email@example.com